Thursday, February 17, 2005

JDATE IS CHANGING...

I just visited JDate for the first time in two weeks--I wanted to see who had viewed me. (Which, having seen the group, is a desire I now officially negate.) And while I was there, I noticed something new! Apparently, the hordes have spoken, and "corporate" has listened, FINALLY giving JDate subscribers what they want: One-click opportunities to add JDate to your list of favorite sites and to set JDate as your homepage!! Hooray! I am so excited!! (...NOT!)

2 comments:

Esther Kustanowitz said...

No Andrea. It's not just you. Comments are flashier! With new pictures!! See the post and the comments as you write your comment! All great improvement, but the comments take so dang long...I'm switching My Urban Kvetch over to Typepad, and JDaters will probably follow soon after...

Anonymous said...

Look at that... you found me! My e-mail is: utopian1976dima @gmail.com ID# 105914510

Key words only:

UtopianDima

UtopianDima76

PA