Sunday, March 13, 2005

Just Like Mom Always Hoped...Sort of...

I just got this email. Do not ask how they got the idea I would be interested. Not that there's anything wrong with that: We'd like to tell you about a new site, www.qjew.com , the world's premier dating site for nice Jewish gays and lesbians...seeking same. Here you'll find a community of like-minded Heebs looking for someone to take home for the holidays. It's free to post a profile, send e-mails, and chat. Take a look around and see what unscrolls your Torah. And if you're not into Kosher meet, forward to a friend. Spread the word. Gossip. It's what we do! Welcome to a whole new world of Jewish geography. If only Hebrew school had been this much fun... Tribe y'all, Team qjew qjew.com Like mom always hoped for...sort of Before I issue them a citation for excessive punning, do any of my gay readers want to do a review? Hello? [tumbleweeds] [crickets]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm offended by the use of the term Heeb.

Esther Kustanowitz said...

Anonymous, if you're offended by the term, you may want to write to QJew and let them know, since I just reproduced the email they sent me. There's also a magazine by that name you can complain to.

Yana said...

I got the same email! Not that there's anything wrong with that...maybe our heterosexual dating extravaganzas have been so miserable this is a nudge?

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm the founder of qjew.com. Esther, let's chat. You should write a column about us! I can promise you a juicy exclusive.

Justin
qjew.com
justin@qjew.com