Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Wookin' Pa Nub

I'm sorry, I cheated on you. I did a blog post over at Jewlicious that I thought the boys there would consume with a sharklike frenzy. But alas, it received no love. I was, as Buh-weet might have sung back in the day, "Wookin' Pa Nub in Aww Da Wong Paces." Was that because the post itself wasn't as compelling as I'd thought? Or because it was overshadowed by subsequent posts about the election of a new Pope? Perhaps. Or perhaps it was blogkarmic retribution for not looking for love somewhere other than in my own blogyard... I've learned my lesson. Next time, if it's a good JDaters post, I'll post it here first (and cross-post it later...) Putting the "Man" Back in "Afikoman": Craigslist Personals for a Satisfying Pesach

5 comments:

Rye said...

I find Jewlicious to be a bit busy and maybe even cluttered.

And never discount a good Poping to take away your sunshine. All that white smoke, methinks.

BrownsvilleGirl said...

Wait...but..but...I thought that post was hysterical! Only, my comments on Jewlicious seem to be too full of "haha"s and not enough real stuff. So I refrained from commenting. But if you'll allow me...hahahaha!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ester,
I'm new to blogging but old to Jdate. The adventures I've had the past 3 years on Jdate are now about to begin to be told on my new blog: Chutzpah and the Suburbs (www.chutzpahandsuburbs.blogspot.com). I hope to catch up on your stories after Pesach and that you will check out mine. I'm sure we've hooked up with the same guys but in different ways. My turf is mostly Jersey. Did you date Kaz57 yet? How about Robert1237? Looking forward to exchanging notes!

Zoe Strickman said...

Heh. I wonder if in my pre-frum days whether I knew either of you. :)

Anonymous said...

Go on a date with me... I'll give you something to blog about.