Sunday, October 16, 2005

The Week in Secular Dating

That's right, I had so many things to cover this week that I've separated them into two categories: The Week in Jewish Dating and the Week in Secular Dating...here's part one... Part 1: The Week in Secular Dating In case you haven’t seen it yet, First Dates chronicles all of First Date Chick’s first dates from 1998 to the present. Dr. Annie Dennison is an adviser to singles, and her Smart at Love blog is getting a makeover from a group called the Blog Squad. This MSN article tells you how to avoid the “just-friends” trap with a woman. Of course, you still can’t force her to be attracted to you. And if only the advice were actually translateable for women, as well, but still… As usual, Dr. Janice has many topics for discussion on her bulletin boards at the new and improved DoctorLoveCoach site, so check it out, post your opinions, and tell her JDaters Anonymous sent ya! And finally, a shout-out to the Fabulous Blogger Boys, Ken Wheaton and The Anonymous Blogger for being mentioned in the Village Voice this week. Kudos, boys. Part two to come imminently, as soon as I figure out what technical error keeps making Blogger swallow huge sections of that post--actually, much of this post has been devoured as well...must be delicious stuff. Stay tuned!

7 comments:

Lyss said...

Is the Blog Squad like teh Fab 5 for the blog-o-sphere?

Anonymous said...

The msn article link seems to be wrong.

T.A.B. said...

Thanks much, Esther. I tried to give you as much publicity as I could.

Esther Kustanowitz said...

Lyss, ever heard of the Geek Squad? They do much the same thing with computers...fix stuff up, explain stuff, etc.

Bob, thanks, as always.

Anonymous, I'm on it. Will track down the article and repost the URL.

Anonymous said...

Thanks very much for the link! =) After finishing out a month back on JDate, I'm wishing I was strictly secular =D

The First Date Chick said...

Thanks very much for the link! =) After finishing out a month back on JDate, I'm wishing I was strictly secular =D

Gatsby said...

I read that MSN article and thought it was full of crap. I think I've broken each of those rules at least once whenever I've dated someone.
Then again...I've fallen into the just a friend trap once or twice...