Wednesday, October 20, 2004

P-LIFE GOES SHADCHAN

Forget the disappointments you might have had with Saw You at Sinai, JDate, Frumster or any other attempt at online matchmaking. JDaters Anonymous regular Passionate Life has taken on the job of shadchan (matchmaker), and has posted his list of shidduchim (matches) for some of his favorite bloggers. He matches my other blog, My Urban Kvetch, with His Suburban Kvell, a yet-unwritten blog: "Esther meets her match; story to follow in Jdaters Revealed!" P-Life says. Well, maybe. Forgive an SJF's cynicism. I like my City life. I'm hoping for "Our Urban Kvell" instead. My favorite one: P-Life matches my sometimes arch-blognemesis, JDate.com, with Adate.com: "The place for those so fed up, anyone with a pulse will do!" I think we all hear that. And I'd like to further suggest that for Annabel Lee, we find The Raven. Then she shall be single Nevermore.

1 comment:

annabel lee said...

Thanks for looking out for me, Esther! I hope to see you and your urban co-kveller blogging together soon. (Like a parody of that ridiculous commercial: "Are you kvellin'?" "I'm kvellin' like a felon.")