Wednesday, August 18, 2004

GOOD NEWS...

(Cross-posted from My Urban Kvetch) This just in, good news for Superfreelancer... My Jewish Week column, First Person Singular, is now going to be running every other week, instead of every fourth week. That means twice as many pieces on living single and Jewish in NYC. And that, in turn, means that I will probably find a boyfriend tomorrow, and be rendered so immobile with happiness that I'll be unable to muster the energy, let alone the creativity, to come up with topics of interest to singles. OK, it's a bit of an exaggeration (there's no boyfriend on the horizon, and I've still got about a dozen ideas in the creative hopper). But still, I need your help. I'm putting together a dating questionnaire that I hope some people will consider filling out and sending back to me. If you'd like a survey sent to you, please email me and I'll add you to the list of people who are absolutely guaranteed* to go to Heaven for helping me. Thank you! *Not a guarantee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cool. It will be like Sex and the City but Jewish :)