Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Moving Day

Blogger is so five minutes ago. What's new and now? Wordpress, or at least that's what my web team tells me. Don't get me wrong, Blogger's ok for beginners. But it's time to take this whole thing to the next level. So, effective today, I'm switching over--having purchased a huge can of "Blogspot remover," I'm heading over to jdatersanonymous.com. Easier to remember, and hopefully a cleaner look that will enable me to do many new and exciting blogthings. After this post, all future JDaters Anonymous posts will be on the new site. Please join me over there, and don't forget to update your links. Want to get me a homepagewarming present? Comments always help to decorate a new place. :) Catch y'all on the flip side...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The old blogger sucks, I agree. But the new Blogger rocks! I am amazed at what you can do with it -- no more editing HTML in your template! Yay!

By the way, I just discovered your blog by way of Sexless in the City. I also write about the single life...would you like to exchange links?